Saturday 11 October 2014

About Me

My name is Sam Muller and I am a Media Studies student at JFS for AS Level, along with Photography, Maths, Dance and Psychology.

I love all the films in the 'Harry Potter' franchise (I can't pick one) because the story throughout is thrilling (as I also loved the books) and the editing, effects and cinematography are magnificent and help make what is impossible actually seem almost believable for a while.



My favourite television programme is 'Downton Abbey' because I really like the characters' individual storylines, but the production has captured the essence of the time period so perfectly with all the costumes, props and settings that it is entirely captivating and plausible.



Although I have many singers/bands that I like, The Script are probably my favourite because they sing, play their own instruments, write their own music and I really adore listening to their songs. The Script are probably the only artists who have an album where there is not even one song I dislike.



I wanted to study Media this year because I enjoy watching films and television and have always wanted to understand more about the process of making them and I think it would be fun to go into detail about everything you have to think about in order to produce an analysable piece of work with interesting connotations. I have also edited videos before which I enjoyed a lot and would like to do so again.

No comments:

Post a Comment